Dr. Vineet Bhandari BSc DIH DDS Professional Profile
Dr Vineet Bhandari’s passion for dentistry began in 1976, when he first enrolled at McMaster University, en route to a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology 3 years later. His commitment to learning has led him through 5 decades of continuous growth in his chosen field. His list of credentials is constantly evolving, with his latest professional training in Oral Pathology and Oral Exam coming earlier this year.
Since 1984, Dr. Bhandari and his team have been providing top quality dental care to patients in Hamilton, Ayr, Oakville, and all of the surrounding areas. A licensed Dental Surgeon for over 30 years, Dr Bhandari has excelled in a number of dental niches, and has provided premium care for families, business owners and celebrities alike. He has kept all of his practices up to date, offering access to the latest in dental technologies at his Ayr and Oakville dental offices, ensuring his patients receive the best in comfort, safety, and continued oral health.
In addition to his education from the University of Toronto, where he successfully completed the Intravenous Conscious Sedation Certification Program, Dr. Bhandari also graduated from McMaster University, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology, and the University of Buffalo.
Dr. Bhandari has built up successful practices in Hamilton, Ayr, and now Oakville, a city in which he has provided exceptional dental care to for over 20 years. His latest dental facility is a easily accessible from the highway, or Bronte and Dundas. Equipped with all of the latest in dental technologies, including the VELscope Vx Enhanced Oral Assessment System, and able to offer patients free underground parking.
Dr. Bhandari has been featured in both Hamilton Magazine and Elevate- an anti-aging and wellness magazine, as well as appeared on several television stations including CHCH (Hamilton) and OMNI 2 (Toronto). On April 12/13 2013, Dr. Bhandari was honoured to have been asked by the promoters of the Hamilton Oprah Winfrey Event (“An Evening with Oprah”) to be the dentist on call for her and her entourage.
Community involvement, dental health advocacy, and philanthropy are all important aspects in Dr. Bhandari’s life. He has been on The Charity of Hope Oakville committee since 2003 and a member of the Oakville Rotary AM. He was the recipient of the Paul Harris Award from The Rotary International in 2004 (for outstanding charitable work). Dr. Bhandari continues to advocate and educate the public on dental health, and was recently asked to be a key note speaker at the Total Woman’s Show in Kitchener to discuss Oral Cancer/Cosmetic Dentistry and Whitening.
Experience and Accomplishments
- Obtained License 1984, Royal College of Dental Surgeons
- IV Conscious Certification, University of Toronto
- Use of Laser Dentistry (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation)
- Co-Founder of “The Wellness Group” Halton Region
- Completion of Several “Practice Management” Courses by Walter Haley Boot Camp
- Graduate of Numerous “Management” Programs by Dr. Howard Farran
- Senior Dental Surgeon, Principal, Bronte Village Mall Dental Office, 1984-2004
- Over 20 Years Staff Member at Oakville-Trafalgar Memorial Hospital
- Part-Time Clinical Instructor Faculty of Dentistry, University of Toronto 2006/2009
- Presenter, Hamilton Academy of Medicine 93rd Annual Clinic Day Jan 2010-27-01
- 2001 – Standard Proficiency Certification, Laser 980-NM Diode Laser
- 1997 – Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Toronto General Hospital
- 1997 – Certification Post Graduate Aesthetic Program, University of Buffalo
- 1997 Intravenous Conscious Sedation Certification Program – University of Toronto
- 1991/1992 – Post Graduate, Orthodontic Course, Dr. B. Rondeau
- 1980-1984 – Doctor Of Dental Surgery, University of Toronto
- 1979/1980 – Masters Program, Occupational & Environmental Health, Diploma – University of Toronto
- 1976-1979 – Bachelor of Science Degree, Biology, McMaster University